Miele (PTY) Ltd Johannesburg 63 Peter Place ZA - Bryanston 2194 P.O. Box 69434 ZA - Bryanston 2021 Tel.: +27 (0) 11 / 875-9000 Fax: +27 (0) 11 / 875-9035 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of personally identifiable information
Miele will only collect personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, telephone no. or fax no. for the express purpose for which you provided the data (e.g. to process requests for information or brochures, to process orders or send out newsletters). This data is used to provide information and services which are tailored to your requirements and to continually improve the quality of our offering.
Miele uses Internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java Script) for the sole purpose of making Internet applications easier to use. In order to improve the attractiveness of our websites,information is retrieved automatically in a limited number of cases (e.g. browser, operating system, click count, average time spent per page). This information is collected in such a manner as not to be personally identifiable.
Miele guarantees to safeguard your personally identifiable information against loss, damage, corruption, manipulation, unauthorised access and unauthorised disclosure.
Hyperlinks to other websites
Cross-references (so-called hyperlinks) on Miele websites may connect to Internet sites run by other companies. Miele cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the content of such sites or their data security policies.
Data security issues
Any questions regarding data security at Miele? If so, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Security Officer (email@example.com). Further developments in Internet technology will, of course, impact our data security strategy. Should there be any need to modify our policy, timely notification of changes will be given on this website.
1. The information and downloads provided contain no binding guarantees, promises or representations. 2. MIELE cannot assume any responsibility that this data is correct or complete, nor guarantee the quality or reliability of the information or results produced therewith. In no way shall MIELE be liable for direct, consequential or incidental damage resulting from the downloads such as the interruption of service, lost profits and loss of data or information. Downloads provided by Miele should only be used after prior consultation with Miele.
3. MIELE does not assume any liability whatsoever resulting from the use or lack of use of the downloads or from hardware or software errors or incorrect system settings. The use of the downloads is done at the user's own risk and discretion. MIELE shall not assume any liability for software and information, in particular with respect to its fitness for a specific purpose, the validity of its content or its freedom from viruses.
4. MIELE assumes no responsibility for damage caused by viruses, trojan horses, hoax viruses or other code that manifests destructive or damaging properties, or for programs, parts of programs or code or the interruption of services resulting from such corrupted data. The user is expected to take precautionary measures to protect against viruses or other destructive data.
5. Miele assumes no responsibility for errors in transmission of data to Miele, the manipulation of such data by unauthorised third parties, in particular through access to Miele networks and systems.
6. This does not include cases of intent or gross neglect and does not apply in cases in which guarantees regarding the properties of downloads were made or in the case of infringements against substantial contractual obligations. The same applies to cases of injuries and bodily harm as well as to responsibilities resulting from product liability. Damages resulting from an infringement of substantial contractual obligations is however limited to such damages as are deemed foreseeable and typical in the context of similar contracts. The above does not imply a reversal in the burden of proof to the detriment of the user.